Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Republicans Debated

Actually they still are, but I need to say something.

This is one boring debate. Is this the very BEST the Republican Party can offer up for 2008 to lead America into our second decade of the 21st century?

If so, then we need a one-party system.

I'm joking. We need a multi-party system, and the Republicans are welcome to participate, but I'm embarrassed as an American to have this crop of ignorant misfits vying for the presidency.

All around, it's just one big bad vibe.

How the fuck can we fight a "new kind of warfare" if we can't even discuss gays in the military like fucking adults?

This is one crop of goons running for the highest office in the land.

I don't see even ONE of them having a chance in hell of being elected.

Just my opinion.

No comments: